$39.95 (ex. GST)
Document Control and Management Standard
- Developed by risk and safety management specialists.
- Aligned to industry guidelines and AS/NZS ISO 45001.
- Completely editable in Microsoft Word format.
- Document available for download upon purchase.
Document control and management standard
This document control and management standard has been developed to assist businesses and organisations with establishing the methods used for controlling and managing the health and safety management system documentation and record keeping requirements. This includes document identification, control, filing, maintenance, storage, retention and disposal. The document has been designed so that it can be modified (by the purchaser) to suit the needs of the business or organisation.
The structure of the document includes:
DOCUMENT CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT STANDARD
- Document development and review
- Document identification
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Retention and disposal
- Documents and records management schedule
- Communicating and implementing document control and changes
- Health and safety management framework
- Supporting systems
- Monitoring and review
- Document control
Don’t forget to add your business logo or branding to the document.