$14.95 (ex. GST)
EPS Inspection Checklist
- Developed by risk and safety management specialists.
- Aligned to industry guidelines.
- Completely editable in Microsoft Word format.
- Document available for download upon purchase.
EPS inspection checklist
This expanded polystyrene (EPS) checklist has been developed to assist organisations and businesses with conducting regular inspections of areas containing EPS panel systems. The checklist is intended to assist with ensuring that panels are maintained and exposure to fire ignition sources and risks are addressed.
The document has been designed so that it can be modified (by the purchaser) to suit the needs of the business or organisation.
The structure of the document includes:
EPS INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- Inspection details
- Panel ceiling inspection
- Panel wall and door inspection
- Risk control plan
- Corrective actions
- Inspection completion
Don’t forget to add your business logo or branding to the document.