$29.95 (ex. GST)
WHS Systems Audit Template
- Developed by risk and safety management specialists.
- Aligned to industry guidelines and AS/NZS ISO 45001.
- Completely editable in Microsoft Excel format.
- Document available for download upon purchase.
WHS systems audit template
This WHS systems audit template has been developed to assist businesses and organisations with establishing a basic structure for auditing work health and safety systems in alignment AS/NZS 45001. The document has been designed so that it can be modified (by the purchaser) to suit the needs of the business or organisation.
The structure of the document includes:
TAB 1: INSTRUCTIONS
- General instructions for inputting information and modifying the template.
TAB 2: DASHBOARD
- Summary of audit areas and outcomes of the audit as a percentage for each audit area.
TAB 3: AUDIT TOOL
- Tool used for completing the audit including sections, criteria, AS/NZS section references, system references, audit comments, actions and implementation.
- Audit areas captured in the template are:
- Context of the organisation and scope
- Leadership commitment
- Health and safety policy
- Organisational roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Consultation and participation of workers
- Planning actions to address risks and opportunities
- Hazard identification and assessment of risks and opportunities
- Health and safety objectives
- Operational risk management
- Incident and emergency management
- Monitoring, measurement and continuous improvement
TAB 4: SCORECARD
- Audit tally to capture the results for each section of the audit tool
- Tally data is manually input into this section which populated the outcomes of the audit as a percentage for each audit area in the dashboard.
Don’t forget to add your business logo or branding to the document.