$49.95 (ex. GST)
Mechanical Amusement Device Risk Assessment
- Developed by risk and safety management specialists.
- Aligned to industry and guidelines.
- Completely editable in Microsoft Word format.
- Document available for download upon purchase.
Mechanical amusement device risk assessment
This risk assessment has been developed to mechanical amusement device owners and operators with the identification of activities, risks, risk assessment and risk controls associated with mechanical amusement device operations.
The document has been designed so that it can be modified (by the purchaser) to suit the needs of the business or organisation.
The structure of the document includes:
- General information
- Risk assessment matrix
- Risk assessment (risk identification, assessment and control)
- Consultation and review
Activities / focus areas covered in this risk assessment include:
- Indemnity and waivers
- Covid-19 safety
- Working with children
- Staff training and competency
- First aid and emergency management
- Contractors and third parties
- Aggressive behaviour or violence
- Manual handling
- Amusement device compliance
- Transporting amusement device
- Setup of amusement device
- Access and restricted use
- Pre use and post setup inspection
- Emergency stop button
- Fire extinguisher
- Customer, participant and user safety
- Inclement weather
Don’t forget to add your business logo or branding to the document.