$39.95 (ex. GST)
Hazard and Risk Management Standard
- Developed by risk and safety management specialists.
- Aligned to industry guidelines and AS/NZS ISO 45001.
- Completely editable in Microsoft Word format.
- Document available for download upon purchase.
Hazard and risk management standard
This hazard and risk management standard has been developed to assist businesses and organisations with establishing the methodology used to identify, assess, control and monitor health and safety hazards, risks and opportunities. This methodology will be used to prioritise risks and to assist in the allocation of resources for the selection and implementation of risk controls.
The document has been designed so that it can be modified (by the purchaser) to suit the needs of the business or organisation.
The structure of the document includes:
HAZARD AND RISK MANAGEMENT STANDARD
- Risk management process
- Hazard and risk register
- Hazard and risk identification
- Risk categories
- Risk assessment
- Monitoring, review and communication
- Health and safety management framework
- Supporting systems
- Monitoring and review
- Document control
Don’t forget to add your business logo or branding to the document.