$39.95 (ex. GST)
Contractor Management Standard
- Developed by risk and safety management specialists.
- Aligned to industry guidelines and AS/NZS ISO 45001.
- Completely editable in Microsoft Word format.
- Document available for download upon purchase.
Contractor management standard
This contractor management standard has been developed to assist businesses and organisations with establishing the methods used to address the health and safety requirements and expectations when engaging, monitoring and managing contractors. The document has been designed so that it can be modified (by the purchaser) to suit the needs of the business or organisation.
The structure of the document includes:
CONTRACTOR MANAGEMENT STANDARD
- Identification of contractor activities
- Categories of contract works
- Engaging contractors
- Minor and general works
- Major and high risk works
- Approved contractor register
- Health and safety information and instruction
- Monitoring and management of non-conformance
- Health and safety management framework
- Roles and responsibilities
- Supporting systems
- Monitoring and review
- Document control
Don’t forget to add your business logo or branding to the document.